Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Charlotte's Web, by Rachel Taylor

I have just finshed Charlotte's Web by E.B White. It is a great and wonderful book I can just read over and over again! My favorite character is Wibur. He is a cute and funny little pig. I wish I could meet Charlotte also. She is a wise one. Some people hate spiders and think they are UGLY but I don't. I think spiders are lovely creatures. My teacher, Mrs. Lipp, made a saying that goes ''You eat the bad pigs, but not Wilbur.'' I DO NOT like Templeton. He is a PACK RAT and I hate pack rats and I hate when Templeton gets fat. I hink Fern is a nice young lady and REALLY cares for Wilbur. My favorite part is when Charlotte has her egg sack. I predict if there's going to be another book, Charlotte's girls that stayed with Wilbur will grow up with Wilbur and have their babies and Wilbur will always have a friend. Charlotte's Web is a book that a person who likes barn animals and spiders should read. I think Wilbur will always remember Charlotte. I'm so glad Mrs. Lipp read this book to me and if she didn't I would never understand the true meaning of a good and long friendship. I think the best part of friendship is having someone who really cares about you and who will always be nice and friendly to you and that's the true meaning of Charlotte's Web.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Lipp said...

well rachel,,,I THINK WHAT YOU WROTE WAS ENPRESIVE .YURE TRUE FREIND RAY

Elizabeth Lipp said...

I also think that Charlotte's web is a great bookI think that wiibur is cute too. I LOVE what you wrote.

Elizabeth Lipp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Lipp said...

I love Wilbur to and I also think he is funny. Who would DARE eat a precious little pig like Wilbur??

Elizabeth Lipp said...

I really agree with you that Wilbur is really kind. That would be my prediction to,that Charrlottes girls would stay with her until they are grown. My favorite characters are Fern, Wilbur, and Charolotte.

Alexandra Rose

Elizabeth Lipp said...

You are right, that friends are very important and that Charlotte and Wilbur are an excellent example of what friendship is. Sometimes, however, we have to accept that our friends will not always be exactly what we expect them to be and that we may not always get along with what they say (like when Wilbur was disgusted that Charlotte ate flies). Still, a true friendship will hold out even under the toughest times. Wilbur and Charlotte were true friends to the end!

Mrs. Lipp