Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Charlotte's Web, by Zachary Thacker

I have just finished Charlotte's Web by E.B White. It is a wonderful book I would just love to meet Wilbur. He is so funny and is almost always happy. It would be so sweet to meet Charlotte. She is so wise. Some people hate spiders and think they are bloodthirsty like Wilbur when he first met Charlottte, but spiders have to drink blood to survive. My teacher, Mrs.Lipp said " You eat the bad pigs but not Wilbur." I DO NOT like Templeton. He is a rat and almost everybody hates them. I hate it when Templeton gets so fat because Wilbur doesn't get alot of food. My favorite part is when Temleton saves Charlotte's babies so they can live with Wilbur like Charlotte did. But only three of Charlotte's babies stayed with Wilbur. I think what happened in the book will keep happening on and on again. It is so sad that Charlotte dies, but you can't always live forever. I've read this book five times because I love it and I want to read it again and again.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Lipp said...

I realy agree with you on how Tempelton is so mean. I would also really want to meet Wilbur too, because he cares about people SOO much. I think more of Charlottes baby's should've stayed with Wilbur, because he is so kind.

Elizabeth Lipp said...

A book is a treasurer each time you read it! Ms. Vedder

Elizabeth Lipp said...

You are right that it is very sad that Charlotte dies, but you are also very mature in realizing that all things must die eventually. Charlotte lived on in her children and Wilbur never forgot her! Templeton is a pack rat, but he did manage to find things that were needed by Wilbur and Charlotte in time to save Wilbur. I really just think that he wanted to be their friend and didn't know how.

Mrs. Lipp